As a CSP account holder, you now have the option of receiving your customs and VAT invoices in PDF format via email. (It is not possible for holders of a performance-related HVC account to receive invoices in PDF format via email (see e-bill section as an alternative).
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that invoices sent by email are unencrypted and unsigned.
- After switching to this method, you will receive a separate email for each invoice at the email address you provided.
How to register
- A separate registration must be made for each CSP account number.
- You can find the link to the registration form (example below) at www.e‑rechnung.admin.ch, E-billing for the Confederation, Receive e-bills.
- Select Federal Office for Customs and Border Security FOCBS as the invoicing party and complete the fields. Please enter your CSP account number in the Customer/accounts receivable number field. We must receive this information. (see example registration form)
How to notify a change or deregister
- Please send any changes of email address or deregistrations to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and remember to include your CSP account number.
- If you deregister, you will receive your invoices by post as before.